For businesses experiencing challenges around Inventory.
• Customers are spitting mad because the right product is not in stock
• Lost sales are hurting top-line revenue growth
• Inventory is turning too slowly, choking cash flow, delaying payment to vendors
• Happy customers, right inventory at the right time
• Formally defined inventory levels supported by a sales plan
• Improved cash flow, inventory turns, paying employees and vendors
• Execute an Inventory Deep Dive to quickly identify the problems
• Quantify the value of solving your inventory problems to your business and customers
• Create a value-based roadmap to the desired outcomes
Excessive cash tied up in inventory. Needed to increase inventory turns, without impacting customer order fill rates.
Inventory Deep Dive identified 53% of the inventory was stuck in work in process, and 87% of the finished goods SKU's sold less than 25 pieces per month,
$900k in working capital identified and action plan put in place. Additional $350k of working capital realized by moving to smaller lot sizes.
We'll discuss your business, your needs, and options for next steps
Create a data-driven assessment and a roadmap to improved results.
Take actions to create repeatable and consistent results.
All prices are fixed. No bombshells for your budget.
No surprises. No awkward conversations.