For businesses experiencing challenges around Inventory.
• Customers are spitting mad because the right product is not in stock
• Lost sales are hurting top-line revenue growth
• Inventory is turning too slowly, choking cash flow, delaying payment to vendors
• Happy customers, right inventory at the right time
• Formally defined inventory levels supported by a sales plan
• Improved cash flow, inventory turns, paying employees and vendors
• Execute an Inventory Deep Dive to quickly identify the problems
• Quantify the value of solving your inventory problems to your business and customers
• Create a value-based roadmap to the desired outcomes
Excessive cash tied up in inventory. Needed to increase inventory turns, without impacting customer order fill rates.
Inventory Deep Dive identified 53% of the inventory was stuck in work in process, and 87% of the finished goods SKU's sold less than 25 pieces per month,
$900k in working capital identified and action plan put in place. Additional $350k of working capital realized by moving to smaller lot sizes.
We'll discuss your business, your needs, and options for next steps
Create a data-driven assessment and a roadmap to improved results.
Take actions to create repeatable and consistent results.
All prices are fixed. No bombshells for your budget.
No surprises. No awkward conversations.
If you would like to learn more about how The M. Ryan Group can create value and measurable results for your business, please schedule a call.