Mike Ryan, The M. Ryan Group's Founder and CEO works with private equity operating partners, boards, and executive leadership teams to assess and improve middle-market businesses.
With 20 years of industry experience before beginning his consulting career, Mike brings extensive Fortune 500 operating expertise to The M. Ryan Group's clients.
Mike is a seasoned supply chain executive who delivers results. He quickly breaks down complex supply chain problems and identifies actions to generate cash.
Prior to founding The M. Ryan Group, Mike was the Vice President Operations for a portfolio company of a successful family office.
Mike earned his Master of Science with an MBA Concentration and his Bachelor of Science from Alfred University.
• Sales & Operations Planning (S&OP)
• Supply Chain Strategy & Optimization
• Lean / Six Sigma / Continuous Improvement
• Inventory Management
• Working Capital Management
• Business Process Improvement
• Vice President Operations, Hines Specialty Vehicles
• Global Director, S&OP, Carlisle Brake & Friction
• Project Lead, Advantaged Supply Chain, Goodyear Tire & Rubber
• Global Customer Service Manager, General Electric