Mike Ryan, The M. Ryan Group's Founder and CEO works with private equity operating partners, boards, and executive leadership teams to assess and improve middle-market businesses.
With 20 years of industry experience before beginning his consulting career, Mike brings extensive Fortune 500 operating expertise to The M. Ryan Group's clients.
Mike Ryan is an expert in solving supply chain and inventory challenges for middle-market manufacturers. He quickly analyzes complex issues, generates cash, and improves EBITDA to deliver repeatable results.
With over 20 years of experience working for companies like GE and Goodyear, he tailors blue-chip best practices to help manufacturers achieve their goals.
Mike earned his Master of Science with an MBA Concentration and his Bachelor of Science from Alfred University.
He is married with four children and lives in Northeast Ohio.
• Sales & Operations Planning (S&OP)
• Supply Chain Strategy & Optimization
• Lean / Six Sigma / Continuous Improvement
• Inventory Management
• Working Capital Management
• Business Process Improvement
• Vice President Operations, Hines Specialty Vehicles
• Global Director, S&OP, Carlisle Brake & Friction
• Project Lead, Advantaged Supply Chain, Goodyear Tire & Rubber
• Global Customer Service Manager, General Electric
• Certified Six-Sigma Black Belt, General Electric